Wednesday, April 15, 2009

take me somewhere where the wind roars, where the cool wind hits my face. take me where the wind brushes against my hair and where the soul flies free. cause' baby, its just you and me.
--
i dont really have much to say...just some mindless rambling i guess?
i need to find myself a happy place. i don't mean like a corner or something. somewhere where i can just sprawl out and relax. bathe in the sun a little. without my laptop. enjoy a little time to myself. i feel as if everytime i'm on campus, i have this pressure that stems out of my textbooks and laptop about "deadlines" and "hwk" and "things that need to get done."
i think. i'm getting old. my back really hurt today D: my lower back at least. i'm curious to know if it has smething to do with my bed. i mean, its not THAT bad, but compared to my bed at home, its just not as comfortable. D: before i popped some painkillers, i felt as if i had 10,000 knives stuck into the back. D: it was like sore from i dont know what. i'm pretty sure its not from sitting hunched over my laptop for too long. i've done it for even longer, and in even more horrible positions. D: Q_Q
i should go get myself a nice back massage. yeah. that sounds good. one of these days.
--
i just went through two boxes of cereal in less than one week.
and my room is a disaster again. D:
and i have one more chapter to go through for sociology.



...this is such a pointless post. LOL.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awwww... hope your back feels better D:. Don't eat too many painkillers though! You'll become immune to it...right?

Thanks for the long comment on my entry. :)